What is Tissue Advertising?

A low cost and extremely effective advertising medium.

Pocket tissue advertising started in Japan in 1969 and since then has spread across the world. 4 BILLION tissue packets are handed out each year in Japan alone…
Japanese Tissues
Why is tissue advertising so popular?

  • Affordable.
  • Functional & engaging. Each packet contains 5 tissues, which means the advertisement is usually read at least 5 times. This results in a deep psychological impact.
  • Easy to target your audience. You decide who receives the tissues. Depending on your business, you may wish to only distribute to particular demographics.
  • High acceptance rate.

Significantly more effective then flyers.
People don't like flyers!
Have you ever tried handing out flyers before? 75% of people don’t want your flyer, half of the remaining 25% throw your flyer away before even reading it…
Tissue advertising solves this problem! We all like FREE STUFF, especially when it’s useful! If you are giving away samples, or something functional for free, people are disappointed if they miss out.

At Achoo Advertising, we provide a number of packages to suit all budgets. The end goal is to promote your business directly to the people in your community, who are the most likely to need your product/s or service/s.

  • For a very affordable price we can print your advertising on our tissue packets and deliver them direct to your door. Your staff can hand them out at the local train station or a busy street. Many customers simply display their tissue packets on their counter.
  • If you don’t have the man power to hand the tissues out yourself, for a simple daily rate we can provide the people for you.
  • If you don’t have your own artwork, we can help you with that too! For a flat fee and a 100% money back guarantee*, we can design your advertising for you!

For a FREE SAMPLE, place an order, or find out more- click the “quote / contact us” page above.

________________________________________________________

Think outside the square with Achoo Advertising: Affordable effective advertising is nothing to sneeze at.

logo

Advertisements